Website belongs to R&P POLYPLASTIC Ltd. All rights reserved and law of the Russian Federation prosecutes their violation.
1.1.1 “Website Administration” – staff members authorized to manage the Website acting on behalf of R&P POLYPLASTIC Ltd., which organize and perform personal data processing and determine the purposes for personal data processing, their contents and performed actions.
1.1.2 “Personal data” – any information concerning a certain or uncertain natural person (personal data owner).
1.1.3 “Personal data processing” – any action (procedure) or a complex of actions (procedures) committed with the use of automation facilities or without their use including gathering, recording, systemization, storage, modification, release, conferring, blocking, deleting, depersonalization and disposal of personal data.
1.1.4 “Release of personal data” – actions, allowing to release personal data to an indefinite number of people.
1.1.5 “Conferring personal data” – actions, allowing to release personal data to a definite number of people.
1.1.6 “Blocking personal data” – temporary suspense of personal data.
1.1.7 “Deleting personal data” – actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore contents of personal data and tangible media of such personal data are destroyed.
1.1.8 “Depersonalization of personal data” – actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to determine to whom personal data belongs without the use of additional information.
1.1.9 “Operator” – government body, municipal body, legal or physical body which individually or in cooperation with someone else processes personal data and determines the objectives of such procession, contents of personal data and operations conducted with personal data.
1.1.10 “Confidentiality of personal data” – mandatory requirement for the Operator or other persons having access to personal data to prevent its circulation without permission of personal data owner or other legal foundations.
1.1.11 “User” – a person having access to the Website via Internet and using the Website.
1.1.12 “Cookies” – small data fragment transmitted by the web-server and stored at the User’s computer, which the web-client or web-browser sends every time to the web-server in its HTTP-request when trying to access a page of the relevant Website.
1.1.13 “IP-адрес” – a unique computer hub network address based on the IP-protocol.
1.1.14 “Information” – details (messages, data) regardless of their form of presentation.
2. General provisions
2.1.1 Any personal information, which the User individually provides while using the services including Personal data about the User. Mandatory information necessary for service provision is specially marked. The User at his own discretion provides all other information.
2.1.2 Data, which is automatically passed on to the services of the Website by means of the computer software installed at the User’s computer including IP-address, cookie files data, User’s web browser data, technical charachteristics of the computer and software used by the User, date and time of access to services, as well as requested pages addresses and other information.
2.4 Website Administration does not check the authenticity of information provided by the User of the Website.
2.6 The User is informed that his agreement on the Website meets the regulatory requirements about Personal data and allows R&P POLYPLASTIC Ltd. to receive this Personal data.
3. Principles of personal data processing
3.1 Personal data on the Website is processed in accordance with principles, established by Federal law № 152 of 27.07.2006 “On personal data protection”.
- name of the company,
3.4 The Website protects data, which is automatically transmitted when viewing advertising blocks and pages using the “masking method”.
3.5 Personal data procession is limited to achieving particular, predefined and legitimate purposes. Personal data procession nonconforming to purposes of gathering Personal data is not permitted.
3.6 Integration of databases including Personal data, which is processed for nonconforming purposes, is not permitted.
3.7 Only Personal data conforming to purposes of gathering can be processed.
3.8 When processing Personal data, its accuracy, sufficiency and topicality in relation to procession objectives is ensured.
Data is maintained in the form which allows to define the subject of personal data no longer than it is required by the Personal data procession objectives, if the storing period of Personal data is not defined by law or contract. Processed Personal data is to be destroyed or depersonalized if procession objectives have been achieved or there is no longer any necessity in it.
3.9 Confidentiality of personal data is secured by the Operator by implementing agreed actions, targeting prevention (neutralization) and elimination of threat to Personal data, minimizing possible damage and recovery of data and information systems performance in case of threat materializing.
4. Personal data procession objectives
4.1 The Website collects and stores only Personal data which is necessary for provision of Services and performance of Agreements with the User except in cases, when it is statutory required to store Personal data for a certain time.
4.2 The Website processes Personal data of the User for the following purposes:
4.2.1 Coupling back with the User including filing of notifications and requests about using the Website, providing services and User inquiry and request procession;
4.2.2 Providing effective technical support in case of problems with using the Website;
5.1 The Operator on the Subject’s consent processes personal data unless otherwise stipulated by the law of Russian Federation.
5.2 Regarding User’s Personal data, confidentiality is maintained other than in respect of cases when the User voluntary shares data access to an unlimited range of persons. When using certain Website services the User agrees that, a certain amount of his Personal data becomes publicly available.
5.3 The Operator has the right to share the User’s Personal data with third parties in the following cases:
5.3.1 The User expressed consent to these actions.
5.3.2 Sharing of Personal data is necessary for the User to use certain services or to perform certain contract clauses.
5.3.3 Russian or any other applicable law requires sharing of Personal data.
5.4 Personal data procession is carried out without any time limitations in any legal way including personal data information systems with the use of automation systems and without them. Personal data procession is carried put in accordance with Federal law №152 of 27.07.2006 “On Personal Data”.
5.5 The Operator takes adequate organizational and technical measures to secure the User’s personal data from inappropriate and random access, destruction, alterations, blocking, copying, circulation or any other misconducts by third parties.
5.6 Access to Personal data processed by R&P POLYPLASTIC Ltd. is authorized only to people in charge of processing of Personal data in R&P POLYPLASTIC Ltd.
6. Individuals whose Personal data is processed by the Operator
6.1 The Operator processes Personal data of the following categories of individuals:
- employees of internal departments of R&P POLYPLASTIC Ltd.;
- Website users, potential clients of R&P POLYPLASTIC Ltd.;
7. Rights of Personal data owners
7.1 Persona data owner has the right to:
7.1.1 take decisions about providing it Personal data to the Operator;
7.1.2 withdraw consent to process its Personal data;
7.1.3 bring in, add and alter processed Personal data;
7.1.4 demand exclusion of its Personal data from publicly accessible Personal data sources;
7.1.5 obtain information about its Personal data procession including:
- confirmation of Personal data procession by the Operator;
- legal grounds for procession and Personal data procession objectives;
- objectives and Personal data procession procedures;
- name and location of the Operator, credentials of people (except Operator’s employees) having access to Personal data and which may have access to the contents of Personal data under an agreement with the Operator in accordance with Federal law №152 of 27.07.2006 “On Personal Data”;
- time limits of Personal data procession and storage;
- procedure for execution of Personal data owner’s rights in accordance with Federal law №152 of 27.07.2006 “On Personal Data”;
- information about executed of planned cross border transfer of information;
- first and family names and address of the person processing Personal data on behalf of the Operator, if Personal data procession shall be authorized to such a person;
- other information in accordance with Federal law №152 of 27.07.2006 “On Personal Data” or other laws of the Russian Federation.
7.2 The right of the Personal data owner to access to his Personal data may be limited in accordance with federal laws of the Russian Federation.
8. List of operations with Personal data and Personal data procession procedures
8.1 The Operator stores, records, systematizes, deletes (alters and updates), retrieves, uses, transmissions (circulation and accessibility), depersonalizes, blocks and destroys Personal data.
8.2 Personal data procession by the Operator is automatized and the acquired information is transmitted via information-telecommunication networks or without them.
9. Obligations of the parties
9.1 The User is obliged to:
9.1.1 provide information necessary for the Website’s usage;
9.1.2 update and alter the provided Personal data in case of any changes.
9.2 Website Administration is obliged to:
9.2.2 provide secret storage of Personal date, never disclose information without prior written consent of the User, do not sell, exchange or publish the Personal data;
9.2.3 take reasonable care to provide secure storage of Personal data in accordance with usual course of information protection;
9.2.4 block Personal data of relevant Users upon receipt of a request of the User or his representative at law or authorized body for protection of Personal data in case of exposure of apocryphal Personal data or inappropriate actions;
9.2.5 provide to the Personal data owner information regarding Personal data procession or legally refuse him;
9.2.6 notify the Personal data owner about Personal data procession if it was obtained not from the Personal data owner;
9.2.7 in case of reaching the Personal data procession objectives immediately stop such procession and delete the relevant Personal data within 30 days after reaching the Personal data procession objectives if not otherwise provide by the federal laws. The Personal data owner or his representative at law shall be notified about such actions;
9.2.8 in case the Personal data owner recalls his acceptance of Personal data procession it must be stopped and the Personal must be deleted within 30 days of such recalling if not otherwise provided by the agreement between the Operator and the Personal data owner.
9.3 In case Website Administration fails to fulfill its obligations it is liable for any losses incurred by the User as a result of such wrongful use of Personal data in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
9.4 In case of loss of or disclosure of confidential information the Website Administration is not liable if such confidential information:
- became known to the general public before its loss or disclosure;
- was obtained from a third party before it was obtained by the Website Administration;
- was disclosed on the User’s consent.
10. Security measures of Personal data processing
10.1 While processing Personal data the Operator takes necessary legal, organizational and technical measures for the protection of Personal data from illegal or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, circulation and other illegal actions in respect of Personal data.
10.2 Protection of Personal data is achieved by means of:
- definition of security threats to Personal data;
- executing local directories for Personal data procession as well as procedures targeting prevention and detection of violations of the laws of the Russian Federation and consequence management;
- appointing people in charge of Personal data procession;
- execution of organizational and technical measures for protection of Personal data necessary for fulfillment of Personal data protection requirements allowing to execute the laws of the Russian Federation;
- appliance of certified information security tools;
- listing technical equipment for storage of Personal data;
- detection of facts of unauthorized access to Personal data and taking necessary actions;
- recovery of personal data, modified or deleted due to unauthorized access to them;
- regulation of access to Personal data processed in information systems as well as assuring registration and recording of any actions with such Personal data;
- control of security measures aimed at protecting Personal data.
11. Procedure for destruction of personal data after achieving the objectives of Personal data procession
11.1 Processed Personal data is to be destructed of depersonalized after achieving the objectives or if there is no further need for achieving such objectives in accordance the laws of the Russian Federation.
11.2 In case of achieving the objectives of Personal data procession the Operator is to stop procession of Personal data and delete all Personal data within 30 days after the achievement of such objectives if otherwise is not provided by an agreement between the Operator and the Personal data owner.
11.3 Personal data destruction is to be provided in a way excluding the possibility of their recovery.
12. Additional terms
12.5 Internal control over the activities of the Website Administration is conducted by a person in charge of Personal data procession in R&P POLYPLASTIC Ltd.